Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The First Post

This collection is long overdue.

I've had a bunch of quotes stacked written in a notebook and stacked somewhere, and instead of letting that notebook rot, I've decided to have an online version. Hopefully, this collection of quotes will be of help to others as it has been to me.

These quotes have been collected since the SMS mania in the Philippines started, so I guess that would be around nine years and running. And Lord knows how huge this collection is if only I didn't get lazy in actually writing it down. XD

And so now, I present you with this collection. To make everything organized, I'll be posting by topic and will be tagging it properly. I will also be posting quotes at least once a week.

Here it is. Enjoy. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home