Thursday, January 3, 2008

Love ~

Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so that by the time you start to feel it, you'll know that it's for real.

All that glitters is not love... The love you lose is more precious than gold.

Few relationships end in friendship without scars and where love had once blossomed only bitter hatred remains.

It hurts to love, it hurts to leave, your heart can lie but can also believe. But why give in? Why do we fall? It's because love is crazy after all.

I can wait a while 'till you're ready to talk to me, I can wait an hour 'till you say you really care for me, I can wait forever 'till you say you love me, just don't forget to let me know.

I cannot choose who I'm going to love but I also cannot just love who chooses to love me and you cannot blame me in choosing to love you as much as I cannot blame you in not learning to love me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home